Admission to the best universities in Poland
ENTRY CAMPAIGN 2020 to universities in Poland
From what to begin?
Every Ukranian who has:
for admission to the university for undergraduate studies: complete secondary education, the average mark of the certificate is not lower than 7,5 (ZNO is not required);
for admission to the university for a magistracy: bachelor / specialist / engineer / master's diploma from Ukrainian university;
for transfer from Ukrainian to Polish university: extract on subjects from Ukrainian university, transfer is possible after 1-3 courses;
- for admission to a technical school or lyceum: certificate of basic general secondary education (after the 9th grade), the average score is not lower than 7,5.
Due to the great popularity of studying in Poland and the ever-growing number of students coming from Ukraine annually, we recommend that you submit your documents before the beginning of March this year. But this is not a mandatory rule. We can also help you prepare documents urgently and prepare you for admission as soon as possible!
Why should you apply in advance?
Enrollment in Polish universities takes place in the order of registration of applicants, which opens in March. At each faculty, the number of places for foreign students is limited! During the opening company last year, the limit on the most popular specialties was exhausted in April.
The registration order also affects the availability of student dormitories. If you are serious about getting an education in Poland, then you should not hesitate in deciding, because those applicants who apply earlier will receive priority in entering a university and staying in a student dormitory.
In any case, if you did not have the opportunity to submit documents before April, we will help you and select the most convenient option for admission.
If you are in the 11th grade or a Ukrainian university and have not yet received the originals of educational documents, then for preliminary registration for admission to the selected university of Poland you will need the originals or copies of such documents:
• Ukrainian passport of the applicant;
• Applicant's passport (if any);
• Entrant identification code;
• Applicant's birth certificate (for minors under 18 years old);
• Ukrainian passports of your parents (for minor applicants under 18 years of age);
• Identification code of one of your parents (for minor applicants under 18 years of age);
• Report card for 10th grade (for students).
This is a sufficient package of documents for registration of an applicant at a university for the chosen specialty.
The remaining missing documents are submitted as they are received on hand:
• Certificate and appendix to the certificate of completion of complete secondary education (average score not lower than 7.5);
• For admission to a master's degree - bachelor's / specialist / engineer / master's degree from Ukrainian university and a diploma supplement;
• Medical certificate form 086-O (standard medical examination), the issuance period is not more than 3 months before the filing day;
• 8 color photographs (3.5 × 4.5 cm, 80% of the face, the face should not be covered with hair);
• The original notarial permit from both parents for independent travel of the applicant abroad (for minors under 18 years old);
• Originals of awards, diplomas, other certificates of student achievement in studies and sports (if any) for scholarships and discounts on studies.
Fill out the application form online at our website or agree on the date of submission of documents by calling:
On the agreed day, arrive at the Freedom4U office with a package of documents, or send a package of documents by mail, conclude an agreement on participation in the Admission Program and pay the first part of the cost of the Program.